Many people do get worried while making payment through their bank’s debit card and there might be several reasons for it. But now you can use various other methods to make a payment without exposing your bank or debit card details and virtual Card is one of them. Many online payments bank do provide a virtual debit card when you verify yourself with a KYC (Most Probably an Aadhar Card) and you can use it to shop or make payments. Airtel Payments Bank is among them that provides a Virtual Debit card without an initial KYC verification (You have to complete it within a certain amount of time) and you can easily get it by entering your basic information such as address, ID proof, birthday and phone number.
Getting Virtual Debit Card from Airtel Payments Bank
- Download and install My Airtel app from Google Play Store.
- After completing the installation process, open the app and enter your mobile number to get verified with the help of OTP.
- Once you are logged in, tap on ‘Get Wallet’ or you can also go to the Payments Bank tab.
- Now enter all your details in the form and then click on continue.
- You will now get a wallet account from Airtel Payments Bank with a virtual debit card.
All the details of your virtual debit card will be available in the Online Card Tab. You have the option to block/unblock your card in settings menu. The virtual card will be a prepaid debit card and you have to add funds in your wallet to use it. Many other banks such as State Bank of India, PayTM Payments Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank offers virtual card with some limits.