Google Lens, which was an exclusive feature of Google Pixel 2 is now available for almost all android devices. Google Lens is capable of recognising any art, books, places and various other things. But there is one more feature that you need to know and it is character recognition. You can extract text from any photo using Google Lens and for this you have to just tap on the Google Lens button at the bottom of any photo and it will get you all the text in it.
Using Google Lens For Character Recognition
- Download and install Google Photos on your phone (Update, if you have already installed it earlier).
- Open any picture in Google Photos.
- Now tap on the Google Lens button at the bottom.
- Then go to the text tab, here you will see all the text(not formatted) present in the picture.
- You can copy all the text and send it via any messenger or email.
Currently, Google Lens can only be used on an android phone.
Google Photo is one of the best platform for uploading all your picture. You can easily share, edit and download all your photos with a single click. Google provides unlimited High quality photo uploads but you can also upload original quality picture up to 15 GB.