You can download all images from your Google Photos account using Google takeout. Takeout is a tool for creating an archive of your Google products and their settings. Once a backup is created, you have to download this backup within a week (You can create it again).
Creating an Archive of Google Photos
- Go to Google Takeout (takeout.google.com) and login using your username and password.
- Here, it will show you a list of all the Google Products that you have used, then select Google Photos in it.
- Now click on ‘Next’ button.
- Select the archive format, maximum size and delivery method. You have the option to get the backup link in mail or you can upload the archive to your Google Drive, Dropbox or Microsoft OneDrive account.
- Then click on ‘Create Archive’ button.
- You can now leave the site and the backup will continue in the background (You will receive a mail after the completion of backup process).
You can use this backup if you are moving all your photos to any other cloud service and if you want to individually download each photo/album, then you can manually select and download each photo at Google Photos app or website. This backup can be helpful, if you ever forget your Google account credentials or you are not able to access your account. You can create a backup of all the Google products and upload it to any cloud service, so that, if your account ever gets compromised, then you can restore it with this backup.