- Screen: – Reduce the brightness of the screen. Always remember Screen takes a large amount of current.
- Reduce the Screen Timeout: – Make sure to reduce the screen timeout time to 30s or less.
- Turn off the auto -brightness sensor which varies the screen current to change the brightness.
- Turn off the location sensor when not in use. You can also change the location accuracy from High Accuracy to Device Only.
- Go to Settings>Battery look out for the apps that use a lot of your battery. You can uninstall it
- Make sure to switch to 2G mode when you are not using mobile data
- Try to prefer Wi-Fi over mobile data
These are the few options to increase the battery life of your phone. You can also buy a power bank in case of emergency. Phones with old processor consume more battery than the modern processors because of the newer architecture and chip design. You can also check the running services in the developer options (To activate developer options go to Settings>About tap build number continuously for four to five time to get it activated) to know which of services are most active and uses more RAM. Uninstall the apps that you don’t use if it is a system app you can disable it.